Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

bugs with B2

<< < (2/2)

houska:

--- Quote from: mp5gosu on 2018-11-12, 14:51:38 ---Sure, I understand that - but shouldn't this then be in a completely new category? Like 3rd Party issues/bugs?

--- End quote ---

That would just create more unnecessary mess on the forums. Even now you can find bug reports all over the place, not just in the C4D bug reports section :-)

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: koubankeo on 2018-11-12, 12:07:08 ---1/ in the complex scene IR rendering and the window generator plugin - IR doesn't start
2/ in the complex scene, when using motion blur, the position of the Labwerk trees during rendering changed (instance only)
3/ karate tiles loses textures
4/ when changing the shader in the node editor, the preview of the material is not updated in the scene. Resolve only by deleting the material and re-inserting the whole object
5/ updating the material preview in the scene is very slow
6/ some older scene freezes when I close it

thanks

--- End quote ---

Hi,

1/ What window generator are you referring to?
2/ Sending us a test scene would go a long way ;) Private Uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload
3/ We don't have access to that plugin, we would have to contact the creators for that.
4/ Again, a test scene or video would be handy
5/ This can be resolved by decreasing the preview quality or using the 'override preview preferences'
6/ ? Not sure what is happening here. Sending the problematic scenes would be best.

Thanks,

koubankeo:
I sent a video to point 4. Sorry for a long time, lots of work and little time to test Corona :)
Thanks

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: koubankeo on 2018-11-22, 09:50:08 ---I sent a video to point 4. Sorry for a long time, lots of work and little time to test Corona :)
Thanks

--- End quote ---

No problem at all, thanks very much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version