Chaos Scatter > [Scatter] 3ds Max - Bug Reporting

Corona scatter, random move on backburner

<< < (3/3)

sedus69:
hi sorry for late answer, got myself into a rush.

The Spline object has a Editpoly on top to add Faces, I Collapse It after but same issues. (Scatter03.jpg)
It is the only distribution object(Scatter01.jpg). But I have another Corona Scatter with the same distribution object. (Scatter02.jpg)

I scatter Onto 2d surface, I do not use 1D Spline so no jitter nor Offset

hadi_nn:
i have a similar problem. i am using corona 3.
i have scattered some people with corona scatter 2d option. but when i am rendering on network, people are not in the same place in the renders that i am receiving from slave pc's. they are moving to another place, so i have some ghosts in my render.

sedus69:
Hi,

I don't exactly remember how we manage to remove this error but you might look at the foloxing steps:
-Does every PC have exact 3dsmax Version and SP (service Pack)
-Does every PC have same folder configuration c:\program...\3dsmax
-Same Windows and Update Version on each PC (Win 10 Pro 11xxx)
-Do you mix Intel and AMD processor?
-No animation on Scatter, you may have click animate button without noticing it.

maru:

--- Quote from: sedus69 on 2019-01-08, 09:11:02 ---Hi,

I don't exactly remember how we manage to remove this error but you might look at the foloxing steps:
-Does every PC have exact 3dsmax Version and SP (service Pack)
-Does every PC have same folder configuration c:\program...\3dsmax
-Same Windows and Update Version on each PC (Win 10 Pro 11xxx)
-Do you mix Intel and AMD processor?
-No animation on Scatter, you may have click animate button without noticing it.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: hadi_nn on 2019-01-08, 06:22:22 ---i have a similar problem. i am using corona 3.
i have scattered some people with corona scatter 2d option. but when i am rendering on network, people are not in the same place in the renders that i am receiving from slave pc's. they are moving to another place, so i have some ghosts in my render.

--- End quote ---

It shouldn't be happening anyway (we even added a fix for Intel vs AMD CPUs). Can you share a scene with us? (see my signature)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version