Author Topic: any blend shader like ?  (Read 3034 times)

2014-03-20, 14:17:33

tanguybod

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey guys,

I am wondering if there is a substitute for a blend shader in v6 ?
if not that is definitely a must to have.

And to conclude, the new interactive is kinda nice, but it only shows what exists when you point at it.
THAT is a huge lack in a good documentation...

tang

2014-03-20, 14:19:32
Reply #1

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Better blend material did not make it into A6, but is planned. As for interactive, i have no idea what you mean. Interactive rendering should not even work in A6 :D

2014-03-20, 14:24:44
Reply #2

tanguybod

• Active Users
    • View Profile
oops, I was talking about the interactive manual...

2014-03-20, 14:25:28
Reply #3

tanguybod

• Active Users
    • View Profile
and yes I just saw that in the request, multiLayered shader.

Thanks

2014-03-20, 14:47:31
Reply #4

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Oh, the interactive help...  i do not see where is the problem :) If you need to know what the button does, you just point at it. You no longer need to open web browser and search for it in the help :)

2014-03-20, 15:57:27
Reply #5

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Oh, the interactive help...  i do not see where is the problem :) If you need to know what the button does, you just point at it. You no longer need to open web browser and search for it in the help :)

PLus it is MUCH easier for me to manage ;). But I agree having separate version on web would come in handy. I will try to make a system in the future that will dump all tooltips into HTML ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-03-25, 05:11:20
Reply #6

tanguybod

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you Ondra.
@Rawalanche, I do agree, but the way learn an engine the way it is now is more or less learning an interface... not the fundamental, in a relax way, on my couch for example... and believe me or not, I know my shit in render engine / fundamentals. But still, having to check if a button IS NOT THERE to know it is a no go feature for now, well, that is an issue.