Author Topic: Forest & Ocean  (Read 40946 times)

2014-10-18, 14:50:29
Reply #30

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Nice set of renders Juraj, I really like the mood in "Forest_Vignette1"!

If you don´t mind me asking (got a little curious), how long is "very narrow time constraints"?

It was done during 3 weeks, we had other much bigger projects to do between and also traveled to Sweden (for whole week, well, we've met :- )..) for presentation so it was very fractured.
In the end, the actual 3D comprised of about 10 days total (not continual), during which I rendered 3 environments (there is also "City"). That already includes 2 change rounds and quite a bunch of pictures.
But during other days I spend doing the brainstorming of how it should look. I had some issues there, I wanted to avoid the minimal catalogue look, but then I made the spaces too large and detailed, so I had to go back.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-10-18, 17:28:49
Reply #31

daniel.reutersward

• Active Users
    • View Profile

It was done during 3 weeks, we had other much bigger projects to do between and also traveled to Sweden (for whole week, well, we've met :- )..) for presentation so it was very fractured.
In the end, the actual 3D comprised of about 10 days total (not continual), during which I rendered 3 environments (there is also "City"). That already includes 2 change rounds and quite a bunch of pictures.
But during other days I spend doing the brainstorming of how it should look. I had some issues there, I wanted to avoid the minimal catalogue look, but then I made the spaces too large and detailed, so I had to go back.

Thank you for the info and I hope you enjoyed your week here in Sweden! :)

2014-10-18, 17:38:10
Reply #32

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I did :- )
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2014-10-19, 15:27:29
Reply #33

hunter1st

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • hunter1st
Great work! I really like the first images. The second ones are also nice but alittle too bright. Maybe you just need to squeeze the gamma alittle more to bring back some contrast. NICE!

2014-10-19, 16:43:48
Reply #34

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Great work! I really like the first images. The second ones are also nice but alittle too bright. Maybe you just need to squeeze the gamma alittle more to bring back some contrast. NICE!

No I lifted it intentionally so :- )

2014-10-19, 20:43:15
Reply #35

distroe

• Active Users
    • View Profile
 Congrats Juraj for your inspiring work!
 Hoping not to be too pushy, could you share some more materials and render settings?

Thank you,
 Dan

2014-10-19, 21:48:00
Reply #36

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Congrats Juraj for your inspiring work!
 Hoping not to be too pushy, could you share some more materials and render settings?

Thank you,
 Dan

I answered render settings after joke question on page2, there are none :- ). It's default + high HDCache precision (2048), I also still use Internal res=2 because I simply can, so it's 7680+Int-res2= hi-res with nice AA.
Only difference is heavier DOF, when lowering  GI:AA ratio makes sense, since DOF takes more time to clean than GI. It's not necessary to do, it just priorities the sampling.

You can keep everything default and it will look almost the same.

What materials interest you here... ? They're all super basic, there was no time(or need) to go fancy.
{The Kogan house will have advanced mats+ tutorials for them}

2014-10-20, 12:05:49
Reply #37

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

2014-10-20, 12:12:24
Reply #38

Chakib

• Active Users
  • Corona Omnomnomer !
    • View Profile
Fantastic render like always Juraj, i really like the textures and the night version !

2014-10-20, 14:18:14
Reply #39

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
No Evermotion frontpage yet :/

:- D ? I don't post there (or anywhere) :- ) I did like twice in past, but not sure if I want to, it felt almost as those FB groups at times.

2014-10-21, 16:57:58
Reply #40

erick3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Again a masterpiece, some fews details  has been mentionned, but think most of them  are personnal taste...
Evermotion FP?  on Marc Zuckenberg  cover :)

2014-10-21, 17:30:45
Reply #41

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great work man. I love the forest serie although the seaside images is to bright as other users say.
Keep it up Corona God father ;)

/DIA

2014-10-21, 17:31:15
Reply #42

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
on Marc Zuckenberg  cover :)

:- D

2014-10-22, 02:46:52
Reply #43

Adi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Photos again :) I switched to Corona the first time I saw your Coastal house images and I think I would do the same if I saw these first :)
Great quality as always!

2014-10-22, 05:05:24
Reply #44

Tom Zamorin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • my gallery
Juraj

The most effective Forest_Night_8k.jpg
And as it is pleasant Forest_Vignette1.jpg - on the right наподобии a fog, it is postprocessing or effect from DOF?
Thanx!