Author Topic: Corona Support Website -> Chaos Support Website  (Read 975 times)

2022-05-05, 11:57:37

jms.lwly

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • jms.lwly studio
With the continued merge of Corona into Chaos Group (which I generally have no issues with) - today I wanted to access a previous Corona Support request but it now redirects to the Chaos Support website, and after logging in there it appears I have no historic tickets or responses.

This is totally undertstandable in the long run and will be fine for new support requests - but it's super frustrating that all of the historic tickets raised have disappeared into the void and can't be accessed.

Are there any plans to migrate old tickets across the new Chaos Support? Or possibly archive old support tickets so we can at least see the responses we've received historically?

Specifically, I've had some licensing issues which I'm anticipating carrying across into Corona 8 (especially given the new licensing model/software) - and being able to look through my previous tickets would have been super useful...

2022-05-05, 18:23:57
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi, would it be possible for you to find those tickets as email communication? I think every ticket should also be logged in your email inbox.
Otherwise, can you send me the email address (private message) from which the ticket was sent and roughly what was the subject? I should be able to locate it as we are keeping the history of both our Freshdesk tickets and the previous Zendesk Corona Help Center.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2022-05-06, 09:16:18
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I've replied to your support tickets now. I am sure we will get this solved ASAP.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us