Author Topic: Denmark Space  (Read 3989 times)

2022-02-05, 17:58:26

GabrielFP

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello to everyone.

I wanted to share my latest personal project. In this case, a space inspired by the classic nordic architecture and in particular the Dinesen showroom designed by Studio David Thulstrup.

The software used has been: 3dsmax, Coronarenderer 7, Adobe Photoshop.

I hope you like it, and if anyone has any questions please share them, I'll be more than happy to answer.

If anyone is interested in seeing more of my work you can visit: https://www.behance.net/gfabra1

2022-02-06, 13:16:45
Reply #1

ingemar

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Stunning! The perfect blend of classic architecture and contemporary minimalism that Denmark is so good at. Here in Sweden, architects seldom get it right.

2022-02-07, 18:51:23
Reply #2

GabrielFP

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Stunning! The perfect blend of classic architecture and contemporary minimalism that Denmark is so good at. Here in Sweden, architects seldom get it right.

Hi! Thank you for the comment. I am glad you like it

2022-02-09, 10:08:33
Reply #3

agentdark45

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Stunning work - very atmospheric.

Can I ask how you're setting up your environment lighting (HDRI or Sun/Sky?). I've got a project on at the moment that requires a similar overcast/neutral look and any tips would be great.
Vray who?

2022-02-09, 23:10:34
Reply #4

GabrielFP

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Can I ask how you're setting up your environment lighting (HDRI or Sun/Sky?). I've got a project on at the moment that requires a similar overcast/neutral look and any tips would be great.

Hi! I have used 2 hdri to light the scene. One is just a regular hdri and the other is an hdri without sun. With this setup, I can control with corona light mix both individually and adjunct the intensity of the sun in a very easy way. I attach an image explaining the setup

2022-02-10, 01:06:02
Reply #5

agentdark45

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Hi! I have used 2 hdri to light the scene. One is just a regular hdri and the other is an hdri without sun. With this setup, I can control with corona light mix both individually and adjunct the intensity of the sun in a very easy way. I attach an image explaining the setup

Cool setup, thanks for sharing. I can see how that would be quite tweakable to fit any scenario.
Vray who?

2022-03-23, 14:15:29
Reply #6

Tedmurniey

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Amazing work! The lightning is indeed stunning! I was wondering what kind of flooring did you use? It looks extremely natural and I doubt that this is just a plugin like floor generator?

2022-03-24, 05:27:19
Reply #7

Kelly3D

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Beautiful!

2022-04-01, 01:17:00
Reply #8

GabrielFP

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Amazing work! The lightning is indeed stunning! I was wondering what kind of flooring did you use? It looks extremely natural and I doubt that this is just a plugin like floor generator?

Hi! I use floor generator and a texture from texture supply https://texturesupply.gumroad.com/l/Floor001. I made individual planks color correct them inside 3dsmax and apply them to floor generator

2022-04-01, 10:37:38
Reply #9

Tedmurniey

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you for the information, Gabriel! That is very helpful :)

2022-04-01, 21:22:53
Reply #10

rubikandsun

• Active Users
    • View Profile
NIce! Yes you did great job on the joints of the floor pieces

2022-07-11, 16:46:57
Reply #11

Mark00us

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey!

Really love the lighting on these! Would you be able to share your setup and camera setting for these? (Trying to create smooth lighting in interiors)

Amazing work, Keep it up!

2022-07-21, 01:20:38
Reply #12

GabrielFP

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi

I always use the default settings of Corona and also leave the camera settings as default. I always adjust everything from the VFB. The only parameter I touch is the f-stop value, I usually set it between 6 and 12 depending if it's a detail or a general view, and check the depth of field box.

I attach a screenshot of the VFB so you can see the values I used in this project.

2022-07-21, 09:31:33
Reply #13

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
The only parameter I touch is the f-stop value, I usually set it between 6 and 12 depending if it's a detail or a general view, and check the depth of field box.

The purist in me immediatelly wants to change it to 5,6 and 11 :]
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2022-07-22, 09:08:24
Reply #14

Simone Verdiani 3D

• Active Users
    • View Profile
also difficult for me to do differently from the reflex :D

really good job!