Author Topic: Icelandic coastal house  (Read 224398 times)

2013-11-22, 18:28:27
Reply #30

lylemills

• Active Users
    • View Profile
just do the making of/corona tips/tutorial for fucks sake already :D

Hey Keymaster! How about the same for the C4D release of this amazing rendering engine!!!

2013-11-22, 18:44:01
Reply #31

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Amazing work. Are we going to have to include you in the "holy trinity" (Bertrand B., Peter G., Alex R.) of arch-viz/interior design CG artists?

When will we convert all of these guys to Corona anyway? Peter is already experimenting, but we need also the rest :D

Hey Keymaster! How about the same for the C4D release of this amazing rendering engine!!!
C4D plugin is unfortunately getting made by a student who is not working full-time, so it will take time.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-11-23, 02:33:59
Reply #32

lylemills

• Active Users
    • View Profile

"C4D plugin is unfortunately getting made by a student who is not working full-time, so it will take time."

Bribe him/her with food or candy or something! Or tell him/her to drop out and get the C4D plugin complete. School is always there, the satisfaction and fame of creating a rendering plugin is not. I am getting tired of Vrayforc4d's nonsense and would love to use something different. If Juraj's work is any indication of the quality of this rendering engine, I'll switch for sure. I know Juraj is a Corona Rendering Rock Star, and with his future tutorials we can all, "join the band!"

Best Regards,
Lyle 

2013-11-23, 04:51:32
Reply #33

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hi Lyle,

regarding MagicBullet and comparison to various plugins out there, like NIK collection (or Topaz, or quite many other) I don't think that's really the same.
MagicBullet isn't collection of ready-made filters foremost, it's much more color grading and curve tweaking post production tool with very easy,
friendly and intuitive workflow. It comes bundled with "filters", but it's just premade setups of the various nodes. My post-production is so simple,
there is zero compositing (which I do for animations, but that is just Z-Depth&FrischluftLensCare for DOF in AE), so I need something fast, easy, with quick
re-usability between images in same set.

I've received lot of questions regarding my Corona setup here, and I hope no one will be dissapointed much, because there is nothing I really changed, it's tidbits.
(but that does speak a lot on behalf of Corona no?)

Regarding the exteriors, it's default almost. You can spot probably 0.05 in texture resolution, which is because my HDRi is 12 000px. If it indeed samples more efficiently (aka "smartIBL" ) I am not that sure, didn't bothered with tests much.
Even the MSI is at default 20. For interiors, the difference is MSI400 in Livingroom (due to secondary reflections) and MSI50 in bedroom, the PT samples were increased to 32 as well in interiors.

Well,here..

Cheers guys, talk soon..
« Last Edit: 2013-11-23, 23:12:13 by Juraj_Talcik »
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2013-11-23, 08:28:26
Reply #34

marcoshl23

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for show us how is Corona is so simple to use. I am convence now that is better then Vray  ;-)

2013-11-23, 11:58:49
Reply #35

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Max ray depth: 28 - now we know Juraj's secret! ;)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-11-23, 13:21:29
Reply #36

peterguthrie

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Peter Guthrie Visualisation
When will we convert all of these guys to Corona anyway? Peter is already experimenting, but we need also the rest :D

I'll get Bertrand on board ;)

2013-11-23, 13:30:32
Reply #37

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Good. Tell him we got cookies :D
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-11-23, 14:43:43
Reply #38

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website

lol, is that not default ? If not, then I only changed it during tryint to solve that AA problem, nothing else. I guess I forgot to put it back :- )

EDIT: There is now corrected image showing value 25, which should be there.
« Last Edit: 2013-11-23, 23:14:36 by Juraj_Talcik »
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2013-11-23, 14:46:01
Reply #39

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile

lol, is that not default ? If not, then I only changed it during tryint to solve that AA problem, nothing else. I guess I forgot to put it back :- )
Too late! For the next half a year people will be running around forums shouting "set max ray depth to 28!" ;)

2013-11-23, 15:22:30
Reply #40

ondrike

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Too late! For the next half a year people will be running around forums shouting "set max ray depth to 28!" ;)

:D :D :D I thought that answer is 42, but obviously it is 28 :D :D :D
Corona brought joy to sad world of 3Ds Max :)

2013-11-23, 18:24:12
Reply #41

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile

2013-11-23, 19:12:22
Reply #42

AnubisMe

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2013-11-23, 23:13:37
Reply #43

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I've re-uploaded corrected image. I thought it was funny as well but, seems all it does it cause drama.

2013-11-24, 02:38:29
Reply #44

delkin

• Active Users
  • Corona Render
    • View Profile
Juraj Talcik, thanks for the contribution share us who admire and appreciate your hard work, my most sincere congratulations to all the respect you deserve
DELKIN MEZA ROJAS