Author Topic: CoronaCam reparsing on Shutter Speed change with mblur disabled  (Read 1556 times)

2018-12-18, 11:55:11

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Max/Corona v3

It seems that the CoronaCam reparses scene with IR when changing the Shutter Speed when motion blur is disabled, however, reparsing should only occur with motion blur enabled. To verify that it's not something else, changing ISO/f-Stop doesn't seem to trigger reparsing and changes are visible immediately.

This is probably not visible on simple scenes where parsing is fast, please test on heavier scenes to confirm.

2018-12-18, 14:45:26
Reply #1

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
If your Cam is set to "Use photographic" then it's the same as

"Cam set to photographic -> shutter speed, F-stop change of camera: restart"

from this report (mainly about using referenced Camera and ForestPro though):
https://corona-renderer.com/bugs/view.php?id=2980

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2018-12-18, 15:10:48
Reply #2

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for the pointer. F-stop doesn't reparse the scene for me, maybe there have been updates. Also, I'm not using any Forest objects.

2018-12-18, 15:30:16
Reply #3

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Indeed, it "only" does a restart. I should redo that list with clear distinction between restart and reparse. Ah, and only the second part is about using ForestPro. But it does not matter anyway - since Ondra is no ForestPro user, it will never get assigned ;]

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2019-01-03, 15:55:12
Reply #4

Ryuu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
This should be fixed in today's daily build. Could you please just confirm that your problem is indeed fixed, so that we can close this thread?

2019-01-03, 19:23:11
Reply #5

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you. Will confirm once back at the PC. Could take a week or two though, happy if others jump in and confirm. Happy New Year btw!!