Author Topic: Hdri bug during animation  (Read 3079 times)

2019-11-19, 09:08:56

KubaD

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello,

I have a strange problem with my animation. I am rendering a forest scene with some animated growfx trees.
I am lighting my scene with an hdri map as a corona bitmap that is put in the environment slot.

There is some kind of bug, that on totally random frames it seems like hdri's power is shut off almost completly and frame renders very dark, like the sun from hdri is not working. When rendering still frames, everything is fine.

I am using 3dsmax 2014, and latest Corona 5 trail version. For GI I'am using path tracing.

I had a warning message about scene bounding box, but scene size is only 100 meters.

Any thoughts on that issue ?

Edit:
It seems it was a growfx bug. Issue resolved,
« Last Edit: 2019-11-19, 10:24:49 by KubaD »

2019-11-19, 13:33:18
Reply #1

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • https://www.behance.net/Arqrenderz1
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz
Select all on your scene using crtl+a  and deselect your project, then if you got something still erase it.
if the message keeps showing you got some geometry with problems, it could be a pivot, a vertex a 10000 kilometers away, max can corrupt very easy, you need to find the culpcrit object on your scene to fix this.

2019-11-19, 14:55:59
Reply #2

KubaD

• Users
    • View Profile
it was a flying mesh from a growfx tree. I updated the mesh and everything works fine.