Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

[solved] Corona Converter doesn't open in max 2022

(1/2) > >>

lukx:
Corona 7 Converter  doesn't open in max 2022 anymore. When I try to start it I can see it's window blinking for millisecond but it closes right away. Please advice it's quite urgent.

N-Yan:
I downloaded Corona Render 7 and Corona Converter does not work in 3ds max 2022.
It does not convert vray materials and lightings.
How do I fix this?

romullus:
N_Yan, you need to have Vray installed in your 3ds max, without it converter will not recognize Vray materials. Also, keep in mind that for converter that comes with Corona 7, you will need Vray 4, or newer.

P.S. in the future, please create separate topic for your problem and do not hijack unrelated topics.

maru:

--- Quote from: lukx on 2021-07-31, 07:46:28 ---Corona 7 Converter  doesn't open in max 2022 anymore. When I try to start it I can see it's window blinking for millisecond but it closes right away. Please advice it's quite urgent.

--- End quote ---

It opens fine here. Since you mentioned this "window blinking" issue, it reminds me of this: https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/12000019416-corona-converter-script-is-not-working-
Can you please try the suggested solutions and let me know if it worked?

--- Quote from: N-Yan on 2021-08-02, 13:40:13 ---I downloaded Corona Render 7 and Corona Converter does not work in 3ds max 2022.
It does not convert vray materials and lightings.
How do I fix this?

--- End quote ---
I just tested Corona 7 with 3ds Max 2022 and both the converter started and converter the V-Ray materials into Corona Physical Materials correctly.
I am afraid we will need more information from you how to reproduce this issue.

lukx:
deleting CoronaConverter.ini fixed the problem, thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version