Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Legacy Material Problems - Corona Render 7 3dsMax

(1/3) > >>

fedecuadros:
Hi Ondra.
I have problems with old legacy material in my previous scenes, I can see the textures perfectly in viewport like before but when I click render, the textures shows with error and sometimes it show other texture not assigned. Every time I hit render, the textures are different.

Please see attached images:
Viewport.jpg --> Viewport screenshot
Render-1.jpg --> First render
Render-2.jpg --> Second render
Render-3.jpg........

I`ll try to change all textures to physical material to check if this change works.

Best.

romullus:
Please provide the scene with assets - without it it's really hard, if not impossible to tell what's going on. https://corona-renderer.com/upload

fedecuadros:
Hello Romullus,
Thanks for your response.
I uploaded the demo scene:

Successfully uploaded as 1627229298_CK-DEFI-CORONA-TEST.zip

Best

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: fedecuadros on 2021-07-25, 18:09:42 ---Hello Romullus,
Thanks for your response.
I uploaded the demo scene:

Successfully uploaded as 1627229298_CK-DEFI-CORONA-TEST.zip

Best

--- End quote ---

Thank you for submitting the scene, I am afraid I wasn't able to reproduce the issue the images render the same with each new render. Some things to consider.

* On the scene file you are showcasing the issue, is it possible that there are faces overlapping each other and with each render you get a different face to render?
* Make sure all of your textures don't have identical names, like f.e. "diffuse_pic_01" the same name shared for two different images. In the file you've shared with us I know that's not the case.

maru:
The scene you sent to us looks different than the one in your original screenshots. The smaller stand with the bag is missing (the one circled in red in your screenshot).
Is your scene using xrefs or some other way external objects are inserted into it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version