Author Topic: Remove Render Region  (Read 1093 times)

2021-11-14, 11:33:46

j.nosh

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey,

I'm pretty sure someone has already asked this before. Unfortunately i couldn't find it thou :)

Problem:
Im rendering several cameras of one scene using a stage object. During test rendering I use Regions a lot as you can imagine.
Somehow Regions are saved per Camera/Frame. Which is a good thing in general, but! When I want to render the whole series in high quality and full Frame it happens often that there was a Region in some frame not turned off. So after a night rendering I find only the region being rendered in the morning. That issue already got me severeal times into time trouble. Disable or Remove All only works for the current frame. And starting all 10 frames with an prepass time of 5min each to see if there are regions on is not an option as you can imagine.

Question:
Is there a way to turn of the Regions for all frames before starting to render? Or is there a way to see if there are regions still active in any frame/camera?

Thanks everyone. Corona rocks!! 🤙🏻

Specs:
Cinema 4d visualize R17
Corona 7 (Hotfix 2)
Win 10 pro
Threadripper 3970x
128GB

2021-11-15, 11:09:40
Reply #1

mmarcotic

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Jan - C4D QA
    • View Profile
Hi,

I think that if you start IR on current frame before you run the final render and press Remove All, it should remove all render regions from all frames.

Nevertheless, I will report this as I can see this being very annoying.

Thanks,
Jan
Learn how to report bugs for Corona in C4D here.

2021-11-19, 15:54:59
Reply #2

j.nosh

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey Jan,

thanks for the hint. I will try that out, and let you know if it works for all frames.

A more visible/intuitive solution would be great thou.

Greetz
Janosch

2021-11-21, 19:07:46
Reply #3

Rutg3r

• Active Users
    • View Profile

A more visible/intuitive solution would be great thou.

Janosch

+1

A simple popup can help!

Rutg3r