Author Topic: Render to Texture forecast.  (Read 1217 times)

2015-10-15, 02:36:27

danielljunior

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey there! I'm not using Corona very often lately, mostly because I've been working a lot with the render to texture feature of 3ds max, so if I eventually need Corona I use the A6 version atm. Surely miss some of the paid version features, but as said, not my main use right now. So, talking about it: Is there any forecast to when this feature will be available to Corona? I'm waiting for it since the fist time I used Corona. I know you have a lot of work to do, and as it seems, when someones asks for this features it seems to be such an alien feature (didn't see many ppl talking about it), also I have no idea of how laborious it might be to program UV space rendering (or however that works). But Corona has such impressive quality and speed, that it makes me really sad to see it doesn't have this feature yet. As an example, the current renderer I'm using right now takes 4-5 minutes to do a simple rendering with not-so-good results, whereas Corona gets better results in about 30 seconds. So yeah, wrapping things up, I just want to know if there's at least an estimate of how long will we have to wait for this feature. I looked but didn't find any in the forum, so I apologize if someone already answered that. Thanks.