Author Topic: Fairsaas monthtly!  (Read 3530 times)

2015-03-02, 08:01:32

3dgraphics

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sorry for One question but is not really clear fr me!
If i buy a Fairsaas license now and pay monthtly will i pay the disscount price during
One year or After 45 days the normal Price for each month??

2015-03-02, 09:26:18
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
the discount if for the whole first year of subscription
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-03-02, 09:29:41
Reply #2

greysheep5

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • cy architecture
Sorry for One question but is not really clear fr me!
If i buy a Fairsaas license now and pay monthtly will i pay the disscount price during
One year or After 45 days the normal Price for each month??

I wanted to ask that as well, in the following scenario... We got our licences this morning, yeah! :) So, well let´s say i cancel them (or some of them) for the holidays in summer and renew afterwards, i guess we will from then on pay the full price for the ones i kind of paused?

Edit: We are cool with everything, and love the flexible licencing. Just wanted to know. :)

Cheers,

Christoph.

2015-03-02, 09:31:29
Reply #3

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
the discount will be active for up to 12 consecutive months on a single subscription - so if you cancel after the 45 days and resume (meaning you will buy a new FairSaaS license) later, you will have to pay the full price this time.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-03-02, 09:36:46
Reply #4

greysheep5

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • cy architecture
the discount will be active for up to 12 consecutive months on a single subscription - so if you cancel after the 45 days and resume (meaning you will buy a new FairSaaS license) later, you will have to pay the full price this time.

Very well, thanks! I thought it would work that way... Activation on our first workstation went without a hitch a few moments back. Please continue the amazing work, we look forward to the ongoing development.

Cheers,

Christoph.

2015-03-03, 10:00:46
Reply #5

gabrielefx

• Active Users
    • View Profile
What about taxes and VAT?
You release a printable receipt monthly?

regards

2015-03-03, 17:43:53
Reply #6

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
VAT is automatically added to the order, if you are eligible. Immediately after each purchase you will get a PDF and HTML invoice. You can also view/print all your invoices in our customer zone