Author Topic: Final Academy Proyect - First Corona  (Read 2902 times)

2014-05-26, 23:39:48

criollito

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello guys! My name is Nicolas im from Chile and i like to present my final academy work :D

i know that is not good as many of here but i do it with all my dedication and time to understand and learn better ways and process to show beautiful jobs like yours ^^

I hope u like it and thanks Corona for this free render engine! :D

u can see it with some of the proces on my behance proyect!

http://bit.ly/1kivUmQ

2014-05-27, 11:38:50
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
It's not a very good work in terms of realism or composition but I believe you put much work into it. Can you write something more about it? What was the topic? Assumptions?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-05-27, 21:10:02
Reply #2

criollito

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It's not a very good work in terms of realism or composition but I believe you put much work into it. Can you write something more about it? What was the topic? Assumptions?

Hi Maru!, thanks for the feedback, the topic was a photo realistic render, in terms of what the academy was looking for, this work fits into it, not on a 10/10 level, but that was a matter of time,  i choose a jail because i consider it is an interesting challenge to make in terms of textures and ambient lights, i cant say that this fill all my expectations, but as my first time im very very happy of all the process and the result of this, im really expecting to do better and better renders!

Sorry about my bad english, hope you understand :)

2014-05-28, 10:04:25
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Sure, thanks for the explanations. Just keep exercising and your skills will improve. :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-05-28, 16:26:23
Reply #4

criollito

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sure, thanks for the explanations. Just keep exercising and your skills will improve. :)

I'll try my best everyday, thanks again for your feedback!