Author Topic: Large Carpet  (Read 4761 times)

2021-06-30, 10:01:18
Reply #15

Peter A.

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,

thank you for the comments and feedback. I used pre-made Carpet Low Beige material from Corona Material Library. Just replaced displacement map with custom one - see attachment. It's rough and not seamless (but you get the idea), I will post final version asap. If you zoom in, you'll notice soft noise on light parts of the texture - this is to give soft fuzziness. I also altered displacement and SSS values to gain required look. Displacement Screen Size is 0,6 px.

2021-07-01, 18:45:29
Reply #16

Correntes

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • PRESSRENDER
I looks great, cant wait for the final thing.

By the way, where did you got the carpet preset ? I'm trying to install it from the library but there's only the legacy materials. (already tried from the Corona7 RC4 dropbox)

2021-07-01, 18:56:36
Reply #17

Peter A.

• Active Users
    • View Profile

By the way, where did you got the carpet preset ? I'm trying to install it from the library but there's only the legacy materials. (already tried from the Corona7 RC4 dropbox)

In 3ds max I loaded library.mat located in C:\Program Files\Corona\materials. You can find the carpet preset in Fabrics category.

2021-07-02, 12:55:36
Reply #18

Correntes

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • PRESSRENDER

In 3ds max I loaded library.mat located in C:\Program Files\Corona\materials. You can find the carpet preset in Fabrics category.

Thanks. Had do manual delete that folder and reinstall the library.