Author Topic: Full Licence  (Read 2405 times)

2014-02-11, 09:46:40

Tanakov

• Active Users
  • Corona is faster than diarrhea
    • View Profile
    • https://www.behance.net/Gringott
Hello
Im amazed with Corona render, it suits my needs and Im planing to talk to my boss about this beautiful time saver.
I fully understand that release date of full product is still unknown, but I would like to ask a fiew questions.

1, What is the predicted price of corona? Im asking about speculations or draft price.
2. Will it be lifetime licence? Or you prefer montly subscription paiment?
3. Is it legal to use dailybuilds at work? Or I should remove it?

I was wondering if theres a way, a guy like me can help in developing corona? I already reccomend it to people, but Im willing to put some more effort in this project, as for me changing to corona from Vray, was a similar fealing as moving from Standard to Vray.
Using Corona since 2014-01-02
https://www.behance.net/Gringott

2014-02-11, 10:39:40
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
hi,
1: sorry, no specifics are known yet, but it will be very friendly.
2: there will certainly be lifetime licence
3: yes, it is legal
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-02-11, 14:03:55
Reply #2

Dervish

• Active Users
    • View Profile
you can help, if you say Corona, Corona, Corona, three times in front of the mirror at midnight. :)

2014-02-11, 16:53:11
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Just asking out of curiosity - what will happen to daily builds and alpha releases after the final Corona version is released. I mean, would it be illegal to use them?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-02-11, 17:22:14
Reply #4

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
it will be legal, but nobody will want to use them, since the full version will be so much better
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)