Author Topic: Corona API 2.0 created  (Read 29578 times)

2013-10-30, 16:34:07

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
I've just finished a new version of the C++ Corona API. This one adds the support for distributed rendering, easier instancing, displacement, ..., and is much easier to use in general. It will now be used for Cinema4D and Maya versions of Corona. If somebody wants to do an implementation in any other software, contact me. I am looking for talented programmers to connect Corona to other sofware in exchange for licence sale profit cut.

PS: Please note, that the API is incompatible with Blender (because it is C++ and closed-source).
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-10-30, 20:22:15
Reply #1

bouhmidage

• Active Users
  • Open for any architectural freelance work
    • View Profile
    • Kam studio
good effort !! that's great :) , there is a possibility to integrate Corona in Archicad as a plugin , maxwell and octane render have plugins for archicad but they are not as easy as corona ! hope it'll be aded , cheers :)

2013-10-30, 20:37:58
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Archicad
Oh god, we had Archicad classes through one semester. It was such traumatic experience.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-08, 15:37:11 by maru »
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-10-31, 12:34:53
Reply #3

chilombiano

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great.
Maya version every day closer

2013-11-17, 05:11:20
Reply #4

killik

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi Ondra, it's possible to use API for standalone software development like etc. interactive furniture catalog?

2013-11-17, 12:29:56
Reply #5

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Hi Ondra, it's possible to use API for standalone software development like etc. interactive furniture catalog?
yes, of course
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-11-28, 23:57:27
Reply #6

lwclasses

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Oooh exciting!!! Maya is smiling in anticipation!!

2013-12-20, 08:46:37
Reply #7

Libor Ć tolc

I registered to this forum yesterday and I have found that Corona is really very perspective renderer. I would like to recommend it to programmers of EasternGraphics GmbH company, because I was informed, that they would like to add new renderer plugin to pCon.planner program http://pcon-planner.com/cs/ , http://pcdesign.cz/

2018-02-05, 17:51:07
Reply #8

haffy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Please, let there be a good programmer that wants to implement Corona to Modo.

2019-02-08, 14:02:45
Reply #9

slavcho

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Archicad
Oh god, we had Archicad classes through one semester. It was such traumatic experience.

Please keep in mind that most of the offices in Germany and Switzerland use ArchiCad! It will be a success for Corona and a big relief for us architects...

2019-02-08, 15:37:54
Reply #10

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Sorry, that post was from 2013, and Archicad changed A LOT since then! I already see many amazing renders from Archicad - not only made with Corona. :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2021-12-28, 14:56:14
Reply #11

TAO

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi everyone.
I'm totally new here and have a simple question that may look like silly. Where i can download the API and API documentation?

I already create in house MayaToCorona exporter and reach the limitation of using it and want to expand it to complete integrated plugin in Maya in C++.
I will appreciate your help to make this happen for everyone that like to see MataToCorona happening. I will start developing as soon as get access to API and development documentation.
In addition, I already created MaxToLux internal renderer that  bring the power of LuxCoreRenderer in to 3dsmax in C++.
Read about the progress in this post. https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=35232.0

Thank you for your help.
« Last Edit: 2022-01-10, 22:53:43 by TAO »
Omid Ghotbi (TAO)