Author Topic: Corona learning plan - What do you think about it ?  (Read 2099 times)

2016-11-17, 09:45:15

acangelosi

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

just a brief presentation. I'm Alessandro Cangelosi, a Lighting TD and FX TD working for movies, commercials and videogame cinematics. You can find more informations about me at www.alessandrocangelosi.com.

I'm writing here because I founded my own CG/FX school, and I'm working on a Redshift course to show how to use it in production, (we are using it in our FX pipeline together with V-Ray since months), but in these days I was thinking that maybe a similar product can be useful for Corona users too, (I'm using it with some other clients at the moment), so I'd like to hear your thoughts about it and your suggestions because actual Redshift lessons plan is not focus just on architectural stuff as you can check at http://www.proteusvfxschool.com/redshift-in-production-2/?lang=en so I'd like to understand if something like that can be welcome or not.

Please let me know your thoughts about it

Cheers

2016-11-17, 10:25:25
Reply #1

acangelosi

• Users
    • View Profile
I see that you had to move it in General Discussion, sorry if I wrote it in the wrong area.

2017-03-07, 16:00:16
Reply #2

olotl

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey acangelosi!

How can I watch the preview tutorial on your site? Is the redshift course already published?

Best