Author Topic: 'Use Photographic Exposure' in Team Render bug  (Read 1725 times)

2019-01-30, 11:54:07

jamieirvin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Infinite3D
Hi,

When rendering locally using 'Use Photographic Exposure' in the camera overide, everything renders as planned.  When we then 'Team Render to Picture Viewer' the render return very dark.  I discovered that the camera overide no longer works and the camera settings are being determined by the values in the main 'render settings' dialogue, rather then being taken from the camera. If we match the values in the 'render settings', the render then appears correct. 

This only happens when using Team Render in conjunction with photographic exposure. The regular EV works just fine.  So I can only assume this is a bug?
Core 3 HF2 - C4D R19 - OSX 10.13.2 - 64GB RAM

2019-01-30, 18:17:21
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi!

I can't replicate this here, using only Windows machines. Perhaps also see https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=23429, there might be the same issue happening regarding Macs and where the exposure values are taken from.

Are there any Windows machines being used as a TR client, or only Macs?
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2019-01-31, 11:26:41
Reply #2

jamieirvin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Infinite3D
I'll create a test scene and upload when I get a minute. 

We only use Macs.  They're all pretty much identical too. 
Core 3 HF2 - C4D R19 - OSX 10.13.2 - 64GB RAM

2019-01-31, 14:13:14
Reply #3

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
TY, the scene would be helpful! Be sure to add the link to this thread in the info when uploading the scene (if you are uploading it via our private uploader).
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us