Author Topic: Hishers Yasong interiors  (Read 2886 times)

2015-01-10, 10:10:10

druwee

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi all - first post but I've been playing with corona for a while (short but a while none the less)

This is part of a greater project of two towers for a working couple.  More details will come as the project comes to a closing including exterior renders

Client: N/A
software:  3ds max Corona PS
Late 2014

comments etc all welcome.

see all at be.net/melusi

thanks for peeking :)
« Last Edit: 2015-01-10, 10:15:13 by druwee »

2015-01-10, 14:19:42
Reply #1

Ricky Johnson

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Really interesting set of images. I like the drama in your choice of lighting. Those pendant lights look great!

If you're going back in to add some detail I'd suggest looking into some connection detailing between the structural steelwork. Those beams are about to fall down :)

2015-01-10, 15:12:07
Reply #2

Dmitriy Yemelianenko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The light on the second picture is very nice.

2015-01-10, 16:38:27
Reply #3

druwee

• Active Users
    • View Profile
thanks  for feedback

- lighting design by me for the cut-classic-bust in black. and the ceiling lights are based on Ontwerpduo's lighting style.

Corona's handling of multiple light sources is fantastic.

mainly HDR + ceiling lights with each bulb with self illuminating material inside (an invisible plane light for overall area for each ceiling light) + wall/pendant lights. 

tweaking made easy using Light lister by https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,404.0.html by ecXimer

2015-01-10, 16:40:52
Reply #4

druwee

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Really interesting set of images. I like the drama in your choice of lighting. Those pendant lights look great!

If you're going back in to add some detail I'd suggest looking into some connection detailing between the structural steelwork. Those beams are about to fall down :)

hahaha! will keep that in mind for next time. in my head its all ultra flush welding no bolts - but visual detailing sets the mind at east i guess