Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Mirrored tiling is not available

(1/2) > >>

LeSill:
Hello, guys.

I was used to using the native Cinema Bitmap shader. It allowed me to select the SEAMLESS option on the material node, and it worked perfectly. To get the most out of Corona, I started using Corona Bitmap. The node's SEAMLESS function no longer works. I investigated the UV TILING area of the material editor, and there is no option for MIRRORED TILING. I checked the Corona manual, and this option should be present. Any ideas on how to mirror the texture while using the Corona Bitmap shader?

Many thanks!

Beanzvision:
Have you tried changing the U length to -100%? This should mirror it. Or you could connect it to a layer shader, add a transform filter and mirror it there.

jojorender:

--- Quote from: Beanzvision on 2024-04-04, 15:02:46 ---... Or you could connect it to a layer shader, add a transform filter and mirror it there.

--- End quote ---

Did something change in V12?
This definitely does not work in V11.1 - try and render....

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: jojorender on 2024-04-05, 00:44:10 ---
--- Quote from: Beanzvision on 2024-04-04, 15:02:46 ---... Or you could connect it to a layer shader, add a transform filter and mirror it there.

--- End quote ---

Did something change in V12?
This definitely does not work in V11.1 - try and render....

--- End quote ---

Seems to be working here using V11 HF1

jojorender:
Interesting. Is this a macOs problem?
Can you please render the attached and verify. 

Sorry didn't mean to hijack, since none of this actually addresses the OP problem.
He needs SEAMLESS tiling not mirror.

Can we just agree that Corona Bitmap is still a mess... Yes, thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version