Author Topic: Bernolakovo_Bungalov  (Read 8220 times)

2014-03-21, 18:20:13

vinbarg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Project for a client, Ext + Int visuals. Soft used: Revit, 3d max, Vray, Corona :D , PS.  Hope u like it

2014-03-21, 18:32:29
Reply #1

Nekrobul

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Looks like WIP interior renders are pretety noisy.
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.blackbellstudio.com/
https://www.behance.net/blackbell3d
CEO at "Blackbell Studio"

2014-03-21, 18:38:20
Reply #2

vinbarg

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2014-03-21, 19:05:54
Reply #3

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
did you use Aviz tiles on the roof. Seems like everyone is doing interiors. Nice to see some people doing exteriors, my favorites

2014-03-21, 21:29:21
Reply #4

vinbarg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
to Alex: no i did it in Revit and i just have this kind of roof tiles, but looks  great

2014-03-21, 21:37:11
Reply #5

Fibonacci

• Active Users
  • 3Dmanufaktura
    • View Profile
did you use Aviz tiles on the roof. Seems like everyone is doing interiors. Nice to see some people doing exteriors, my favorites

Ahh yeah! I like the interiors, but your right...everybody doing interiors...boring house/flat interiors. Boring for me. Specially the minimal shits with glass and cement...
No life in it...Just  "things together"...

Sorry mates, but this is my eye... :)

And how's about the other interiors? Car, jet and yacht...?
Holy Corona : the materials is the clue.

2014-03-22, 00:48:10
Reply #6

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website

Ahh yeah! I like the interiors, but your right...everybody doing interiors...boring house/flat interiors. Boring for me. Specially the minimal shits with glass and cement...

This is such often repeated sentiment I have to comment on it. People do what they like (or what they professionaly do by living) and obviously, post what they do.
So what is the point of caring what other people do ? Everyone is free to post something they cater to. It's not currated gallery like formerly CGSociety ( I like curration...but it's undemocratic so even CGSociety dropped it and instead,
adopted "free to post anything" galledy and "forum picks" (the currated version) ), but even their curration applied only to level of quality, not theme or topic of artwork/project.

Because, otherwise, this "well I had to say I am not interested by what you do, but I still needed to tell you, so hey, look at my opinion" is quite odd thing to do.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-03-22, 13:17:41
Reply #7

Nekrobul

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
how do i reduce the noise

Just wait more time when it renders or increase GI/AA balanse number to 26-32 on final render.
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.blackbellstudio.com/
https://www.behance.net/blackbell3d
CEO at "Blackbell Studio"

2014-03-22, 18:14:16
Reply #8

vinbarg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Nekrobul: thy i will try it must do somethin with it :)

2014-04-10, 18:59:01
Reply #9

vinbarg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Changed the settings to reduce the noise, now is much better. And make one more close up to test DOF.

2014-04-10, 22:19:06
Reply #10

hydeman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I think your noise strengh in material are too high, so it's look even more "noisy"...

2014-04-10, 23:12:10
Reply #11

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram

[/quote]

This is such often repeated sentiment I have to comment on it. People do what they like (or what they professionaly do by living) and obviously, post what they do.
So what is the point of caring what other people do ? Everyone is free to post something they cater to. It's not currated gallery like formerly CGSociety ( I like curration...but it's undemocratic so even CGSociety dropped it and instead,
adopted "free to post anything" galledy and "forum picks" (the currated version) ), but even their curration applied only to level of quality, not theme or topic of artwork/project.

Because, otherwise, this "well I had to say I am not interested by what you do, but I still needed to tell you, so hey, look at my opinion" is quite odd thing to do.
[/quote]

Oops, Don't quote me as part of this conversation;D. I recognize Architecture is a very subjective field, very complex in its on nature. In my years of experience I have figure that in order to love it you have understand it's course through out history, from Classical, modern to Neo-Deconstructivism. I can tell you the beauty of renderers... as industry calls us (I don't agree, but oh well). We are looking at things deeper, down to the modularity of the material, we look into detail at reflective and coarse properties of materials, then we look at leaves, down to the detail of translucency. I am not a fan of the video-game linguistic.

2014-10-08, 19:16:21
Reply #12

vinbarg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello to corona users :)
my last playing with this amazing soft. Just trying to design the whole flat in day and night, but this one is real, cousinĀ“s. :D
Revit2014, 3dsMax 2014, Corona A7.1, Photoshop CC.

2014-12-17, 14:12:31
Reply #13

vinbarg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi my next work on facade of a house.