Author Topic: Small house in Finland  (Read 36332 times)

2015-04-08, 23:45:14
Reply #30

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there,

I saw these images appear on VrayWorld claiming to be Vray renders, why is that?

http://vrayworld.com/index.php?section=members&project=baskakov-sergey-house-in-finland

They are identical so I can't believe it's been made with both Vray and Corona even though Deadclown made a really good material convertor :)

2015-04-09, 11:24:56
Reply #31

michaltimko

• Active Users
  • Coronaut (c)
    • View Profile
In for info
Coronaut!(c)2011

Supporting Corona in commercial projects since pre-alpha

2015-04-09, 20:56:38
Reply #33

torquatoregis

• Active Users
  • TORQUATOREGIS Arquitetos
    • View Profile
    • TORQUATOREGIS Arquitetos

2015-04-10, 09:03:30
Reply #34

spadestick

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ouch my eyes! It looks more real than real life! Probably needs a few dead leaves here and there, and we're less real.

2015-04-10, 16:40:14
Reply #35

ylucic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
besides I've spotted a tree with the same rotation but separated from each other, so they look kind of duplicated ...I cant think of anything to critique xd ...lighting and materials are incredibly natural. excellent :D!!

I just have a personal opinion on such types of photo realistic renders. It seems to me that due to the clear sky and high sun, in reality a lens with at least (at leasssst) f8.0 have to be used. And when you step down the image will get sharper and sharper, less chromatic aberration they'll have and less vignetting (there are some constrains though, like diffraction and for that lenses at f32will make a blur image)...So probably lowering the GI-AA balance and let it render for a bit more passes will get you a bit sharper image (¿?) ...chromatic aberration is a defect, it has to be used properly (at small apertures there barely visible just at the edges of the image) or not at all. I find it interesting when applied within an artistic or conceptual porpoise to an image. 

this images remind me of some of Michal Nowak renders...super green grass, clean blue skyes and sharp images like taken with some of the best optics out there ..

Industrial Designer
SCL

2015-05-28, 21:06:56
Reply #36

worldmode

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Just want to ask, where you get all the outdoor decoration stuff from?

2018-07-24, 10:45:07
Reply #37

Air Dnipro

• Active Users
    • View Profile
This scene maybe made by 3ds Max? Do you using posteffects, or its only by3D soft?

2018-07-25, 16:08:35
Reply #38

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
This scene maybe made by 3ds Max? Do you using posteffects, or its only by3D soft?

The image was posted in 2014, and the user last active in 2015, so you may not get a reply :)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2018-07-27, 10:42:19
Reply #39

mutilo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello,
I'm amazed they look like real photos. I hope I can get to your level. These images will be my source of inspiration for my exteriors. the vegetation is fantastic