Author Topic: wheel scrolling... zoom in & zoom out in VFB  (Read 3766 times)

2017-11-14, 06:32:08

iacdxb

• Active Users
  • 3D Deisgner
    • View Profile
    • www.behance.net/iacdxb
Hi,

See if can be added a nice small feature in Corona VFB view, zoom in & zoom out by wheel scrolling.

Thanks.

Windows, Cinema 4D 2023.

2017-11-14, 13:38:47
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
This is already working for me (within the limitation that the VFB scales to the final render size at the moment, and that you can only zoom out "so far"), unless you are asking for something other than zooming in and out of the rendered image using the wheel?
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2017-11-14, 16:34:59
Reply #2

CBAS VISUAL

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance :
 i think u're on macOs, clic cmd+zoom with the wheel. It work !

2017-11-14, 23:19:53
Reply #3

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
If you mean the unability to zoom out more than 1:1 in IR, then that is intended. In 3DS Max, the IR window sets the resolution of the rendered image when resized. So zooming out is not necessary. We will need to implement that too in C4D

2017-11-18, 22:07:17
Reply #4

Nejc Kilar

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My personal website
If you mean the unability to zoom out more than 1:1 in IR, then that is intended. In 3DS Max, the IR window sets the resolution of the rendered image when resized. So zooming out is not necessary. We will need to implement that too in C4D

I just posted a +1 for the 3ds Max VFB to have an option to not resize automatically (i.e it doesn't get bigger than what it is set to be). I'll give another +1 here for an option to keep it the way it behaves now in C4D.

Its so much "fun" when a scene is big and the VFB gets refreshed because you pushed the darn window into the corner of your desktop (Windows resize) Sometimes I'd just really prefer if the thing would stay the same size no matter what I do :)
Nejc Kilar | chaos-corona.com
Educational Content Creator | contact us