Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Team Render: Connect M1 studio with iMac

(1/3) > >>

KAB:
Hallo

Do any of you have experience, can you start a team render by connecting an iMac ((Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020; 3.6 GHz 10-Core) to an M1 Studio?

Thanks for your reply,
Best,
Katharina

TomG:
So long as C4D and Corona are installed, you should be able to Team Render to any machine (I would imagine even a regular PC could be called upon in a Team Render set up alongside any type of Mac). Comes down to the software installation rather than the hardware :)

KAB:
Thanks! That sounds great! I will test it.

KAB:
Hello,

Now I have a question after all: the M1 I could actually connect as render support to my iMac. For my project I have a hard drive with all the textures attached to my imac which also has the project on it.

When starting the team render process I now got the error message that individual assets could not be found....
So far I had 0 texture problems when my iMac rendered the project alone.
The tram-render process was then terminated.

Now my question: does the M1 also need a connected harddisk with all textures to the project? Or is there a way that it gets them from the imac... or does that slow down the render speed?

KAB:
I could fix all missing assets but sadly it still does not work. I attached the error message I receive - does someone know how to solve that?
Best Katharina

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version