Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Thanks everyone- When I get back to it, I'll take a look at what both Frood and Avi have pointed out.

Maru- They're all connected through Cat6 and a 10port network switch.
[Max] I need help! / Firefly
« Last post by cpvisual on Today at 14:42:57 »
We did a fountain in phoenix and on the render test, we are getting a lot of fireflies.

This comes from the sun reflection.

Weird thing is that the reflection is set to zero here, so why I´m getting this?
We currently have animations rendering so can't risk updating Corona yet.

My colleague would have saved onto our network. I'll ask him to save onto his desktop to test it.

I can save on either and it'll run fine.

Thanks
Hi,

Can you check if this is also happening with Coron 11 HF 1? also where are you saving your scene? In a network drive or local drive?
[C4D] I need help! / Re: UHD extension
« Last post by jojorender on Today at 14:25:59 »
Might be too obvious but did you try ".uhd"?
Maybe I don't understand the question....
Hi,

Maybe the script I am attaching below would work fine for you.

PS: The script will not work if the normal map is not plugged to Corona physical or legacy material and that material is applied to any object in the scene.
Howdy! Here are some of my suggestions for the modeling / object placement features:

- Object Replacer -> "Replace with" under tools
- Transform randomizer -> "Dynamic placement tool" or the "Randomize" tool
- Pivot placer -> "Axis Center" tool

Hi Nejc,

- you can't change a pivot of corona proxy...
- it would be useful to have a command in tab/list format to replace assets like in 3dsmax (much faster).
- I forgot about the c4d randomize tools, tnx!!! (Here too, giving it a crown tab look like in 3dsmax would be nice and useful)
Hi Beanz,

I'm actually saying that the scale/size of the pebbles presets (proxy physical object) is wrong.
If it is gravel I expect this to be of the order of max 3cm in size not 30cm, otherwise it should not be called gravel but stones
Gallery / Porsche 911 ST 2.5
« Last post by Part Man. Part Machine. on Today at 12:40:12 »
An entry to the monthly Automotive CGI Facebook group competition that I revised after wishing I had gone in a different direction mood wise after my initial entry was submitted.
I decided to experiment further with a more low key lighting & volumetric setup.

3DS Max 2023, Corona 11, Affinity Photo
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Scene Converter Details
« Last post by TomG on Today at 12:02:05 »
It will vary depending on the material, and even the settings in the material, as to how close a look can be obtained :) Also the conversions are still being improved at this time, so would be best to have a look after the code freeze / final release, as things should still be getting better here and there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10