Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Copying multipass into a new scene?

(1/1)

TeoRossi93:
Hi guys!

I was wondering if is there any way to copy the multipass setup (like all render passes, masks and so on) into a new scene; or should I set it up from scratch every time?
I use to work on animations with multiple scenes that have the same masks, it's a bit annoying to setup each scene every time.

ficdogg:
You can make a new new.c4d scene with the passes set up, I did this with the passes and masks I use in pretty much all my scenes.
Or make a blank scene with the passes needed, and then merge scenes.

TeoRossi93:

--- Quote from: ficdogg on 2022-06-29, 19:10:54 ---You can make a new new.c4d scene with the passes set up, I did this with the passes and masks I use in pretty much all my scenes.
Or make a blank scene with the passes needed, and then merge scenes.

--- End quote ---
I know I can setup a "master scene" with all stuff in and then start working on it every time but I can't do it now with 6 scenes with animations already set lol.
I was hoping in something like copy->paste all the passes into new scene like I would do it with an object or material.

burnin:
I'd duplicate that file (multipass), delete what not... and merge working with it

Beanzvision:
I agree with the suggestions as well. Currently, there is no feature for said action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version