Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Enabling LightMix kills Cinema 4D

(1/2) > >>

Axnfell:
Just downloaded the demo and following your fist tutorial, right up until you get to enabling the LightMix features, then when you open the interactive renderer, Cinema 4D freezes. running under Windows 10, R20, tried on 3 different PC's and cannot get them to go past this point.

James

houska:
Hi, we will check this out. Just to make sure - what version have you downloaded and what tutorial are you talking about? Also, regarding the IR - are you talking about the VFB IR or viewport IR?

TomG:
As a thought, have you disabled the "Fast preview denoise during render" in the Performance settings? If that is enabled, and your GPUs are not powerful enough, then your machine may freeze or lag. If it is enabled, what are the GPUs in those machines?

Axnfell:

--- Quote from: houska on 2019-06-19, 10:55:57 ---Hi, we will check this out. Just to make sure - what version have you downloaded and what tutorial are you talking about? Also, regarding the IR - are you talking about the VFB IR or viewport IR?

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Looking under the 'About' menu option I do not see a version number but I do see a build date of Mar 29 2019.

As for the tutorial its the very first one on the corona website for Cinema 4D

--- Code: ---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKoVMIPwvio
--- End code ---

James

Axnfell:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2019-06-19, 15:28:30 ---As a thought, have you disabled the "Fast preview denoise during render" in the Performance settings? If that is enabled, and your GPUs are not powerful enough, then your machine may freeze or lag. If it is enabled, what are the GPUs in those machines?

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Thanks for this but cannot find that option, where is it?, Sorry but new to this software we normally use Arnold...

As for the GPU, we are trying to use this with AMD Radeon RX Vega, not a great card but all that we have.

James

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version