Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Preparing geometry

(1/5) > >>

c4d019:
I'm trying to figure out a solution to this problem, not sure if it's C4D or Corona problem but when rendering an animation each frame takes longer than the last, it appears to be at the 'preparing geometry' stage and gradually increases in each passing frame.

When I restart C4D and begin the render from the from the last frame the 'preparing geometry' stage is fast again, but increases with every next frame.

At this rate it will take a very long time to get this project finished.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

houska:
Hi, could we see your scene so that we can figure out what is causing these delays? You can use our private uploader (see my signature below) if the project needs to stay private.

Otherwise, it's a shot in the dark... Actually - are you using any plugins other than Corona? It could also be that some of them is misbehaving

c4d019:
Uploaded to dropbox.

No plugins in scene and when dof and motion blur are enabled the increase in render time between each frame is much greater than if they were disabled.

Frame range setup from 180 to 250 to hopefully illustrate the problem.

Thanks.

Philip kelly:
Sorry for dropping in on this question.
Are you running the file from Dropbox?
That could be the issue , because of the bandwidth.
If your not, apologies.

houska:

--- Quote from: Philip kelly on 2019-05-22, 08:09:22 ---Are you running the file from Dropbox?

--- End quote ---

I suppose they're not. The mentioned Dropbox folder is our private folder for users to share their scenes :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version