Author Topic: Ryzen 9 3950X build  (Read 13687 times)

2020-01-16, 09:47:01
Reply #30

Jochen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The ones that comes with from Noctua is perfect and very easy to use.
Awesome! All I needed to know, thanks again Juraj!

2020-01-20, 15:08:22
Reply #31

Jochen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
So, the build is going quite well! Basically everything is more or less installed, but I have a few questions regarding cable management.

Juraj, since you posted a picture of a similar build, how did you connected the Noctua NH-D15? Dit you use the Y-splitter that came with the cooler, and plugged both of the fans via this splitter into the cpu_fan header, or did you connected one of the fans to cpu_fan, and one into cpu_opt?

Also, since our motherboard only has 2 case fan headers, how did you manage to connect 4 of your case fans?? Via 2 Y-splitters, via a fan hub,... ?

Apart from these questions all is going well! When I eventually close up my case (after this cable management stuff is done) I'll post a pic!!

2020-01-20, 16:02:08
Reply #32

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
CPU to two ports, not Y-splitter. I think I connected case fans through Fractal PWM controller (small split board), which I don't remember if also came with C case, or my R6 previously.

Sorry for vagueness, it's been one month :- D I honestly don't remember.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!