Author Topic: A few items that are not working  (Read 2177 times)

2018-01-26, 02:44:46

shane_w

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Display tag:
Standard render: Display tag visibility currently only works as an on/off switch.  0%  = invisible 1% > = completely visible.  It would be great to be able to fade objects in and out.
IR: Display tag visibility does not seem to be working.

Could a visibility percentage slider in the Corona compositing tag be a possibility?  Is it possible to fade out objects in Corona for 3dsMax?

Material advanced settings:
All the Visibility options don't seem to be working.  Visible directly, Visible in reflections, Visible in refractions etc.

Thanks,

-Shane

2018-01-26, 11:12:15
Reply #1

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Hi Shane!

Currently, we don't support the C4D Display tag. Adding it to the compositing Corona tag is a good idea, we might think about it.

Regarding the advanced material settings, these should be working in RC3. Please check that you have the latest version of Corona. I just checked in my version, just to make sure, and it works for me.

2018-01-27, 05:42:55
Reply #2

shane_w

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks Cestmir, you guys are doing a fantastic job!  I love having a request granted even before I ask for it!

Thanks,

-Shane

2018-01-29, 10:56:58
Reply #3

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
I love having a request granted even before I ask for it!

I said we MIGHT think about it, not that we will do it :-D This just implies that it's a good idea...

2018-01-29, 15:20:04
Reply #4

Cinemike

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I said we MIGHT think about it, not that we will do it :-D This just implies that it's a good idea...
Remind me of me and my wife.
When she asks me to change my way of eating, I also tell her I might think about it.
This just implies it's a good idea, but I still love fast food ;)

2018-01-29, 15:25:43
Reply #5

shane_w

• Active Users
    • View Profile

I understood what you meant Cestmir.  I was referring to my material bug report that was already fixed in the newest build!

Thanks,

-Shane