Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Corona Goodies - User Contributions

Apero (rendering at scales small)

(1/2) > >>

archimi:
Hello everyone,

I made a little script that allows for rendering at scales small compared to the global setting. You can choose to put the DOF and select the number of passes.
If it helps some, it is with pleasure that I share my "work"!
It was also an opportunity to me to begin with Maxscript, so I do not guarantee a code in the rules of art !
It's working with Corona V7.2.

Michel

maru:
Nice, but please make it English. :)

VBF > VFB
"Get from" > "Get output size" or something similar

I was thinking about something similar but I have 0 scripting skills. A small floating window with all the "useful" render settings. This could make the whole "ui discussion" unnecessary. ;)

racoonart:

--- Quote from: maru on 2015-01-27, 12:37:27 ---I was thinking about something similar but I have 0 scripting skills. A small floating window with all the "useful" render settings. This could make the whole "ui discussion" unnecessary. ;)

--- End quote ---
Little Off-topic but.... I'm a scripter and I think that doesn't solve any ui discussions. I would even say that scripts like that make discussions necessary ;)

archimi:

--- Quote from: maru on 2015-01-27, 12:37:27 ---VBF > VFB
"Get from" > "Get output size" or something similar

--- End quote ---

Tank you Maru ! I just corrected the text.

maru:

--- Quote from: DeadClown on 2015-01-27, 12:49:47 ---
--- Quote from: maru on 2015-01-27, 12:37:27 ---I was thinking about something similar but I have 0 scripting skills. A small floating window with all the "useful" render settings. This could make the whole "ui discussion" unnecessary. ;)

--- End quote ---
Little Off-topic but.... I'm a scripter and I think that doesn't solve any ui discussions. I would even say that scripts like that make discussions necessary ;)

--- End quote ---
Ahh, sorry, I wrote it half-jokingly, that's why I put that wink at the end. I understand it that the default tab in Corona should essentially BE something like this script. But it could be a useful tool until the UI is completely redone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version