Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Corona Goodies - User Contributions

Panorama Exporter

<< < (2/19) > >>

racoonart:
Glad you all like it :)

--- Quote from: ikercito on 2014-05-03, 15:30:25 ---BTW, is the blooming in the bigger windows been generated naturally inside Corona, or elsewhere? Can't get it to look anything close to that. How did you go about it?

--- End quote ---

It's not from Corona, it was made with several layered glows in eyeon Fusion.

b24:
Very good script! Thanks :)

PlayvilleStudios:
Wow, thanks a lot for your script, that's really helpful!

benjamincillo:

--- Quote from: DeadClown on 2014-04-16, 23:59:32 ---
Well, what can I say, it's a Script that exports panoramas ;)  Ondra had the idea, I've just been scripting it.
The script either takes a 360x180° jpg file or grabs the image directly from CoronaVfb and generates 3 or 4 files (depends on your settings). The Html file uses the awesome threejs library http://threejs.org/.

How to use:
- Choose a Name for your panorama
- Set an output path for your panorama files (you can use the browse button)
- Either pick a jpg file (Browse)
- .. or grab the current image from the CoronaVfb
- you can turn off the automatic rotation if you want it static
- you can also turn off the Corona Logo display (but why would you want to do that ;-) )
- now you can use it locally on your machine or upload all the files to your webspace. Paths are all relative, so it's portable.

--- End quote ---

Hi Deadclown

I'm currently trying to make it work, I have some questions

If I use the script with default values, it request for a "jpg" file...which I suppossed it has to be already in 360° Panorama format... :S
If I choose get from VFB it only takes current image, but it doesnt convert such image in 360°, the final result is black html page

How do you set how many images are going to be taken? (..."or grabs the image directly from CoronaVfb and generates 3 or 4 files (depends on your settings...")

What I'm doing wrong?

Ps. I've also noticed first time I use the script on a empty scene it creates a camera, but everytime It try to use it on an existing scene it doesnt work
I'm using A6 + Max 2014

thanks

ukajali:
in case of black html page, try first to use another browser...mine was black in chrome, but firefox worked.

but i think thats not your problem.
you need to choose spherical cam in corona cam mod and render. then there's no question how many images you need...it's only one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version