Author Topic: Corona for Rhinoceros :)?  (Read 81323 times)

2016-01-21, 10:41:48
Reply #30

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
none, sorry. We will announce if/when we start developing the plugin, do not worry
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2016-09-29, 22:48:05
Reply #31

marqueso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Any news ?

:)

2016-09-29, 23:31:26
Reply #32

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
none, sorry :/
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2017-08-10, 10:33:33
Reply #33

matus.nedecky

• Users
    • View Profile
    • FlyingArchitecture
PLANNED for Q1 2015 :( I believe it's 2017 already, but cannot find a link for Corona for Rhino :( Would you be so kind and send me a link so I can test it out?
FlyingArchitecture
Brno | Czechia

2017-08-10, 10:34:52
Reply #34

matus.nedecky

• Users
    • View Profile
    • FlyingArchitecture
Now seriously: Ondro, How many requests are needed so you start with Corona for Rhino?
FlyingArchitecture
Brno | Czechia

2017-08-10, 11:02:42
Reply #35

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
sorry, no plans to start at the moment...

2017-08-10, 11:09:44
Reply #36

matus.nedecky

• Users
    • View Profile
    • FlyingArchitecture
I don't consider "NO" as an answer, so let's not give up guys.
FlyingArchitecture
Brno | Czechia

2018-06-28, 18:15:26
Reply #37

steyin

• Active Users
  • BALLS
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Page
Nearly a year later, still no development I assume. Not that I'm a Rhino user, but I know many who are. Think your business would get a very good bump if you developed for it quite honestly.

2018-11-17, 11:00:48
Reply #38

Buzzz

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2018-12-18, 09:39:42
Reply #39

tooma

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Corona for Rhinoceros would be a beautiful thing. +1

2018-12-18, 16:27:38
Reply #40

vespista88

• Users
    • View Profile
There are lots of people who would love to get it, including myself!!

2019-02-24, 09:50:13
Reply #41

Buzzz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
There are lots of people who would love to get it, including myself!!

Yes!

Any posibility to have Corona for Rhinoceros this year?
« Last Edit: 2019-02-24, 09:58:41 by Buzzz »

2019-02-25, 02:44:46
Reply #42

FrostKiwi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
sorry, no plans to start at the moment...
start at the moment...
moment...
If there are no plans, then put out a statement that there actually is no intention to look into it.
Logic being: If there is indeed enough interest in the rhino community someone might develop a script to export to corona standalone. If it's left half communicated, it crushes the chance that someone might actually try this daunting task, because maybe the actual devs will do it.

You made the great post explaining why there won't be a blender integration, same for rhino would bring clarity.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-25, 02:51:01 by SairesArt »
I'm 🐥 not 🥝, pls don't eat me ( ;  ;   )

2019-02-25, 14:16:23
Reply #43

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
The thing is there is never "no intention" - there's only "no intention at the moment". We don't have a crystal ball to know how things will go in the future (user interest, finding good developers who want to do this as a project). So we can't say "never an intention". If we say "no intention at the moment" then that would mean it would be at least 2 or 3 months before work could start (assuming the perfect situation of a developer contacts us, wants to join, passes the interview, wants to work on this as a project, joins the company, gets up to speed), and then another 2 or 3 months before something was usable even in early form.

So if a third party developer wants to create an exporter, they know they have quite a large window in which to work if we've said "no intention at the moment". However we just can't say "never" because then if things change and we do decide to work on it, people would complain - and since we really don't mean "never" but just "not at the moment for sure" then we have to be honest and say that :)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2019-02-26, 08:18:17
Reply #44

Buzzz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The thing is there is never "no intention" - there's only "no intention at the moment". We don't have a crystal ball to know how things will go in the future (user interest, finding good developers who want to do this as a project). So we can't say "never an intention". If we say "no intention at the moment" then that would mean it would be at least 2 or 3 months before work could start (assuming the perfect situation of a developer contacts us, wants to join, passes the interview, wants to work on this as a project, joins the company, gets up to speed), and then another 2 or 3 months before something was usable even in early form.

So if a third party developer wants to create an exporter, they know they have quite a large window in which to work if we've said "no intention at the moment". However we just can't say "never" because then if things change and we do decide to work on it, people would complain - and since we really don't mean "never" but just "not at the moment for sure" then we have to be honest and say that :)

Ok, Thank you!