Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

LightMix for Texture Light

(1/1)

Ley-Design:
Hi, it is (version 6) possible to arrange the light textures in separate groups ?
My Corona lights are displayed in separate groups in the light mix. The way I sorted it. (Multipass). But all light textures are thrown together in one group: unassigned !
How can that be ? In the multilayer, however, they are assigned.

MFG

TomG:
Sorry, I don't understand the question - I don't know what kind of groups you refer to (in the VFB, the LightSelects that are shown in the LightMix tab? When you save, in some sort of file format? In some sort of scene explorerer?).

I also don't understand what you mean by "light textures" - do you mean lights that have textures applied (C4D native ones)? CoronaLightMaterials?

How are you setting up the LightMix, automatically, or manually? Can you share a scene? Some screengrabs of the problem so we can see those groups, and what is meant by light textures, etc.

Ley-Design:
sorry, it was a combination of two mistakes. And an error sits 40cm in front of the screen ;)
I solved the problem ... I had to convert the luminous materials into a corona light material.

It has the same function, but this is the only way I can adjust it separately in the LightMix

Mfg

TomG:
Yes, LightMix will only work with Corona Lights and Corona Light Materials - glad you got it solved!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version