Author Topic: Corona C4D test scenes  (Read 8469 times)

2014-09-05, 21:33:32

daiterr

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello,

I give here a test scene (C4D R15). Use it exclusively for their learning needs. Set it by yourself, try different materials, set enviroment,
background, sun and again, please give download here. The more people you will play with the scene, the more we all learn .. "o)

I can a lot of things, but hopefully it will ever learn from you through this scene. Play and thank you for your better setup .. 'o)

(text is translated google translator .. Sorry ..)

2014-09-05, 22:45:13
Reply #1

nehale

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks so much for the share, one thing i wanted to mention is the render settings sett the GI/AA to 72 will result in longer unnecessary rendertimes, the defult settings work very well for any situation
I had a girlfriend once.....her name was Vray

2014-09-06, 10:22:59
Reply #2

pdavis

• Users
    • View Profile
thanks!!

2014-09-06, 20:17:39
Reply #3

mp5gosu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here's another test scene. :)
Missing textures (but the floor-texture) can be found at CGTextures.
This scene is quite demanding due to the narrow distance to the subject + rather high amount of DoF.
2 things are still to be considered when rendering this scene. First, scene scale is mathematically wrong, but it's the right scale for corona. Maybe I messed up the units when I created this scene or the units were still set from another project. However, Corona uses the correct unit scale.
Secondly, a bug is introducing. Either C4D or Corona fail to evaluate Fusion and Layer shaders correctly. This will result in visible seams in the rendering. No workaround available yet. (Unless you bake the entire stuff - which is not recommended at all. :) ). The seams were visible in Progressive and Bucket mode. I also did some testrenders with BiDi with a short amount of time / less than draft-quality and couldn't notice any seams. If someone has a strong CPU, feel free to render this mode to check if the seams still appear.
« Last Edit: 2014-09-06, 22:51:38 by mp5gosu »

2014-09-07, 11:30:41
Reply #4

pdavis

• Users
    • View Profile
thanks daiterr and mp5gosu!
yours scenes is a good learning progress for me.