Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

NO MATERIAL PREVIEW AVAILABLE

(1/4) > >>

Oxocan London:
I am sure someone already raised this issue in the past, but here it is once small.

When I use a Chaos Material, I sometimes make small adjustments to it and wish to save it for future use so that I do not have to always make the same changes. However, for some reason I cannot see the material preview as it appears black in my browser. I attached an image that shows this.

Is there a fix for this?

Thank you.

Ian

Beanzvision:
Hi there,

Are you using macOS at all? ;) I tried here on a Windows PC and all was fine. If so, it might be related to the Corona bitmap material. If that's what it is, can you please try replacing it with a C4D bitmap shader to see if it helps?

Oxocan London:
H,

Yes, I am on a Mac. Replacing the authentic Corona Bitmap with a C4D bitmap is not the solution. I think that Corona materials should be able to generate its own material previews without having to replace them with other formats.

Beanzvision:
Of course, but there were some issue with it and previews in the past, hence why I asked. Are you able to share the scene with us? Also, what build of Corona do you have running? Thx!

Oxocan London:
Thank you for your prompt reply. I understand regarding issues, hence I thought maybe there is a little quick fix I was not aware of. I do not have a specific scene that I should share as this is a software issue and no matter what chaos material I play with, they all have this preview issue.

As to the version of Corona, I am using the latest daily build released at the start of April, (Daily Build 2023-04-03)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version