Author Topic: Riga Residential Property 3D Visualization  (Read 3646 times)

2020-05-12, 11:38:50

Yellow Studio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Yellow Studio

Here is the project we started during the lockdown. The aim was to create CGI for the new reality of a district that was built over 100 years ago in the city of Riga, Latvia.  To give new ambience to the existing district, we wanted to fit in upcoming property renderings without breaking the charm of the architectural surroundings.
The customers’ wish was to show more of the historical area in their property marketing campaign, so recreating existing buildings was a big part of the 3D visualization work.
With such a detailed scene, we were able to play with different view angles, scenes, and moods with the typical Baltic weather.
Mostly, we used the studio’s library standard assets; some of the materials were recreated with the procedure to give a realistic touch to the surfaces. We also applied the #railclone plugin for regular structures such as windows, balconies, posts, etc. 

Although these visualizations were created during the lockdown with the property in another country, the work process wasn’t that different from our regular flow, as in most cases, we work with customers remotely via digital communication. Street views were studied via Google Maps and Instagram location tag explore to adapt to local people’s perception of the area.

Below are the Google Street Views we used for building the scene and color harmonies. The tram is a bit modified compared to the actual tram in Riga.

2020-05-12, 14:34:30
Reply #1

lupaz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Impressive.
Did you model all of this? How long did it take you?

2020-05-12, 14:52:34
Reply #2

Yellow Studio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Yellow Studio
Impressive.
Did you model all of this? How long did it take you?

Hi, all that you see on these pictures is modeled. It took about one month. Two weeks for commercial pictures and two weeks for our Studio renders.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-12, 14:56:06 by Yellow Studio »

2020-05-12, 17:24:04
Reply #3

alekocsis

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • AleKocsis - Archviz 3D Artist

2020-05-12, 17:48:20
Reply #4

iancamarillo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Really beautiful colors!

2020-05-13, 10:40:23
Reply #6

bluebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Already saw it on Behance. Lovely images. I absolutely admire the amount of work and dedication you have put into this!

2020-05-13, 11:00:24
Reply #7

razvanux

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Narrative Images
Amazing work. I love the ones on the rain mood. The ones on the Sunny mood are to  perfect they are missing some dust on the side of the road. :D
Anyway  Amazing work and Congrats.

2020-05-13, 11:11:09
Reply #8

Yellow Studio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Yellow Studio
Amazing work. I love the ones on the rain mood. The ones on the Sunny mood are to  perfect they are missing some dust on the side of the road. :D
Anyway  Amazing work and Congrats.

Heh. in Riga all roads are clean! =))) "joke" . Thank you.

2020-05-13, 23:06:53
Reply #9

djtartak

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Man!... I just hope that ducky won't jump ! Don't juuuump !
Got me emotional :)

2020-05-14, 10:02:45
Reply #10

3Dmitri

• Active Users
  • prorender.studio
    • View Profile
    • Architectural 3D Rendering Services