Poll

3 features you want the most:

PBR Style material (Disney, Unreal Engine, etc..)
43 (10.6%)
Render-time booleans (cut/slice objects)
18 (4.4%)
Dedicated CarPaint Shader
1 (0.2%)
GPU/Hybrid rendering
64 (15.8%)
Speed improvements
43 (10.6%)
Cryptomatte
17 (4.2%)
Geopattern
32 (7.9%)
Sketch/Toon shader
11 (2.7%)
Reworking tone mapping (DSLR-style tonemapping)
56 (13.8%)
Interactive rendering in 3ds max viewport (with gizmos, object selection, manipulation, ...)
13 (3.2%)
Adding own materials to Corona Material Library
11 (2.7%)
Lightmix extended to materials, textures, ...
18 (4.4%)
Curvature map
18 (4.4%)
VR Scans compatibility
7 (1.7%)
Dedicated fabrics shader
21 (5.2%)
Decals workflow
32 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 156

Author Topic: The most wanted feature?  (Read 321182 times)

2021-05-06, 16:25:02
Reply #900

lupaz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I know there are many workarounds but its not always practical especially with walkthrough animations where you want volumetrics and the scale of the space changes throughout.

In that case why not just use it as a global volume material? I'm curious. Also I wonder if using a smaller volume instead of global would improve performance.

2021-05-07, 13:31:10
Reply #901

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
highly recommend adding an option noise amount, pass amount and denoiser amount  in Corona Camera to be able to adjust theses  parameters per Camera view/
for for huge render time savings per camera/because each view sometimes requires visually less or more noise amount or passes which theoretically can greatly reduce render times.

2021-05-07, 14:02:10
Reply #902

aaouviz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Another Angle 3D
highly recommend adding an option noise amount, pass amount and denoiser amount  in Corona Camera to be able to adjust theses  parameters per Camera view/
for for huge render time savings per camera/because each view sometimes requires visually less or more noise amount or passes which theoretically can greatly reduce render times.

I highly recommend using a plug-in that does exactly this (along with many, many other features) called Pulze scene manager.

It's honestly the best plug-in for max and makes it a much more friendly software to use.

2021-05-07, 21:08:53
Reply #903

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile

I highly recommend using a plug-in that does exactly this (along with many, many other features) called Pulze scene manager.

It's honestly the best plug-in for max and makes it a much more friendly software to use.
thanks
instead of one simple option, get a whole set of unnecessary things to deal with them and also pay additional funds for it.
a little unreasonable

2021-05-09, 19:14:52
Reply #904

kino_unico

• Users
    • View Profile
for me, what I miss the most in corona is the clipper and the link with Cryptomatte, it is very useful in vray.

2021-06-05, 13:36:38
Reply #905

CGArroyo

• Users
    • View Profile
And Vray style clipping plane? Is there any intend to implement that? Guess that is way easier than this list functions (right?)