Author Topic: Chaos website - corona invisible  (Read 932 times)

2023-03-08, 12:21:07

JG_monomiru

• Active Users
  • JG
    • View Profile
    • www.gehrcken.de
Hello,

I recently was a bit confused not finding any link or information about corona-renderer on the main chaos website even not on the product page or ecosystem.
https://www.chaos.com/ecosystem

Enscape and Vantage is listed as well as chaos cosmos etc. and even cylindo has a prominent link at the bottom of the pages - so why not chaos corona?

Is this a business decission not promoting chaos corona in favor for vray or the other solutions? *
Feel its a bit odd to just know the "corona-render.com" when its basically another product of chaos.

2023-03-08, 13:16:13
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
It's just that this is an epic task, with much complexity, to blend what is now 4 websites into one at some point. Exactly what should be done and how is always under discussion, and of course the goalposts have kept on changing since the rebrand of Corona as things have moved fast with new acquisitions. Add to that there is the technical aspects of how to keep everything functional too. So it's been planned for a while, but we want to be sure it is done right if and when it is done, so it hasn't happened yet :)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2023-03-08, 14:03:44
Reply #2

JG_monomiru

• Active Users
  • JG
    • View Profile
    • www.gehrcken.de
I would have expected at least  a link or the icon at the bottom of the page ... like for enscape any cylindo - to link on the corona-renderer site.

doesnt seem so far of an effort to put it there, for my understanding :)

But good to know its not a business-decission not showing it - I hope so.

2023-03-09, 11:00:50
Reply #3

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
How else would anyone learn about epic Cylindo lol
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!