Author Topic: Apartman viz  (Read 4322 times)

2013-10-25, 19:30:23

Benjamin_F

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello everybody.

This is my first architectural visualization. The interior design is mostly a mess, but that's how the client liked.
First work with Corona and it went really smooth, without a crash and most importantly i didn't have to mess too much with rendering parameters, except in the very beginning.
Cool software.

Comments and critics are very welcome.

Thanks Keymaster, and  DeadClown too for the invaluable material converter.

Cheers
« Last Edit: 2013-10-25, 19:36:37 by ddh »

2013-10-25, 20:03:20
Reply #1

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
Thanks Keymaster, and  DeadClown too for the invaluable material converter.

You're welcome ;) Let me know if there's anything you would like to work better :)

I'm not into Archviz very much but your stuff looks like solid work :) Some unexpected noise in the reflections here and there (like the TV and the coffee machine) though...
Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

2013-10-25, 20:12:25
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Impressive work but the outdoor shots look significantly worse than the rest. Bathroom is really nice.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-10-27, 15:40:36
Reply #3

Benjamin_F

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you guys.

DeadClown:

Only one thing. When i try convert a group with the convert selected objects materials option, it give's me an error: unable to convert: undefined to type: Max object
and highlights the line 1264 in the script window: replaceInstances obj.material m. When converting a group with all materials+maps it's okay.

Not a big problem since i can open the grouped object, select everything except the group and it's fine. However it would be nice if you can fix it. Thanks.

About the noise: yes. strange, it's a simple material and i already get back from glossiness because it was much noisier. Tried to lower the PT samples, but not helped much.

Maru:

the outdoor shots look significantly worse than the rest
Agree with you. There are several reasons for this, but i definitely want to improve in this filed too.
Bathroom is really nice.
Thanks. That's my favorite.

2013-10-27, 18:26:17
Reply #4

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
Only one thing. When i try convert a group with the convert selected objects materials option, it give's me an error: unable to convert: undefined to type: Max object
and highlights the line 1264 in the script window: replaceInstances obj.material m. When converting a group with all materials+maps it's okay.

Oh, yes, that's a very stupid bug, it will be fixed in the next version. This happens if an object in the selection does not have a material ( = undefined) which is for example the group "container" itself.
Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

2013-12-18, 17:16:37
Reply #5

mav3rick

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Great work !!
could you share your settings for bathroom? :)