Author Topic: Ferrari 458  (Read 1833 times)

2016-09-22, 19:35:54

Flavius

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there everyone!

So I have a little bit of free time, and I'm trying to render a car that I very much like, but I want to avoid the classic studio render. This is what I have so far.

I will add some light inside, from the dashboard, so there is something happening inside. I'm not sure what to add in the background, I'm thinking to add some high powered lights (?)

And I want to add some sort of mist/fog/smoke. I've tried to use corona volumetric material, on some blobmesh, and other kind of geometry but I'm not getting good results (Maybe I'm missing something) Any ideeas, or a start point for me to investigate?

Thank you!
« Last Edit: 2016-09-22, 19:51:16 by Flavius »

2016-09-23, 09:27:11
Reply #1

daniel-fleming

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
I think it looks really good.  I agree it could use with some sort of fog in the background, maybe adding large lighst in the background will also help illustrate the corona volumetric material, not sure if you have watched the volumetric fog tutorial corona has made but it might help.

maybe some random geometry coming out of the ground gong into the distance would also help give the image more scale and depth.

love the lights and cords on the ground.