General Category > Chaos Corona for Blender

Blender To Corona bugs

<< < (2/17) > >>

EmNem:
Hello Joel, cool. Instead of automatic skipping may I suggest a pop-up with the error, a checkbox (do not display it again in this workflow) and a 'Continue rendering' button? Big THX.

Asticles:
Hi all,

Just testing corona and seen a couple of things:

Hdr environment is not working, I get an error:

--- Code: ---ERROR: Fatal error in mtl-XML file: 'Scene.scn': Texture with file name: 'C:/Users/pc5/Desktop/Work/Corona/Textures/partial_eclipse_1k.hdr' not found/not accesible
--- End code ---

Have tried relative and absolute path, packed and unpacked the image and with other hdr files.

Also, the array of elements is not displayed properly, only went well when they not share mesh (one different mesh per array).

Best regards!

Asticles:
Hi another time :p

Render region is rendeing well in the buffer, but it is not returned to blender correctly, ti seems to be an offset.

Regards!

Asticles:
Hi,

Mix shader node does work when mixing, but with multiply and the others, Amount is ignored. I'm using it with textures (is it correct using with them?).

Thanks.

burnin:
Please, for every problem you stumble upon, describe steps to reproduce, your OS, HW and SW specs. Also Images & scene files are most welcome.

ie.
Blender 2.78c, CoronaSA 1.6 (jan2017), corona exporter v. 5.3.0
w7 x64 pro,

- IBL/HDR lighting works here
- multiple Arrays work
- render border works as you described: result gets offset on the import*

*/// temporal solutions:

* save from Corona's VFB
* find the result in your Export Path location
* render again without border/region: previous result (from Export Path) will get temporarily imported, save before closing Corona's VFBeg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version