Author Topic: Again the stripes problem with Backburner  (Read 4465 times)

2019-03-20, 16:23:24
Reply #15

LorenzoS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
...i tested also loading the pre calcolated UHD cache from file, the problem persist

2020-09-17, 21:18:20
Reply #16

Designerman77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
...i tested also loading the pre calcolated UHD cache from file, the problem persist

Hey guys, despite this post being a bit older... I have a similar problem occurring in the C4D version... both, when rendering on a single machine and two machines at once.
Already tried: different UHD-cache methods. Same problem. The funny thing is: I see the stripes only on a grass-texture. And only at full playback speed.

They remain stationary... looks like some "video-interference" with the texture... maybe caused by the frame rate?
The dumb thing is: if I do rest renders in smaller resolution, the stripes don't appear to be (that much) visible. And testing in 4K is a bit time consuming...

2020-09-18, 17:24:11
Reply #17

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile

Hey guys, despite this post being a bit older... I have a similar problem occurring in the C4D version... both, when rendering on a single machine and two machines at once.
Already tried: different UHD-cache methods. Same problem. The funny thing is: I see the stripes only on a grass-texture. And only at full playback speed.

They remain stationary... looks like some "video-interference" with the texture... maybe caused by the frame rate?
The dumb thing is: if I do rest renders in smaller resolution, the stripes don't appear to be (that much) visible. And testing in 4K is a bit time consuming...

C4D issues may be easily overlooked by our C4D support if they are posted in the 3ds Max section. If you haven't done it yet, can you please start a separate thread in the C4D section? Thanks!
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?board=49.0
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us