Author Topic: Corona Hair in the beta rc2 5  (Read 3841 times)

2019-11-26, 14:07:45

frv

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi everybody,
mayby there is someone who could set me up with a little beginners guide to get me started making grass or carpets. This for the beta 5 rc 2 for C4D.

2019-11-26, 15:11:52
Reply #1

brankonovakovic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello, please check these links:

How to create Carpet:
How to Create Realistic Grass 1:
How to Create Realsitic Grass 2:

For this moment we do not have Corona Scatter as 3ds max have, but in the future, we have in plans, for now, if you want to create realistic grass you must to download extra plugin for Cinema 4D, you can find him on this link:https://www.laubwerk.com/store/surfacespread/ .

« Last Edit: 2019-11-26, 15:22:21 by brankonovakovic »
Regards,
Branko.

2019-11-28, 01:01:12
Reply #2

frv

• Active Users
    • View Profile
tx Branko for your reply. Also tx for the work on 5. I do feel you all there at Corona work in the right direction. Each release is a big step forward. Reminds me of the days when @Last software still worked on Sketschup.

Darstellungsart is also fantastic. Great grass they made for C4D and Corona.
Laubwerk no longer support C4D with Surface Spread. At least not anymore for R21. They had some plans for it but even R20 was no longer supported. I also think with Mograph part of the regular license for C4D you got all you need.

I had a quick look at the Corona hair object and was just wondering how to set curved random hairs (grass). I will have a look at the video you posted though. Would be great if a few examples were posted of C4D files with grass and a carpet to start with. As a designer you just don't have the time to experiment throught all the options. Maybe that why most architects these days opt for Lumion.
tx again Francois

2019-11-28, 17:14:32
Reply #3

Beanzvision

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Bengamin
    • View Profile
    • Cormats
Hi francois,

I have created a grass patch for you using Corona hair. Feel free to download it and check it out. ;)

Bengamin Jerrems l
Portfolio l Click me!

2019-11-28, 22:40:09
Reply #4

frv

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thats perfect to start with Tx.

2019-11-29, 10:51:53
Reply #5

Beanzvision

• Corona Team