Author Topic: Proxy causing viewport to freeze for a while  (Read 21538 times)

2019-11-05, 23:09:47
Reply #15

HenrikH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Problem with the viewport is gone in last daily build... THANK YOU CORONA TEAM!!
Good job :)

Best regards,
Henrik

2019-11-05, 23:13:34
Reply #16

mte

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.m-te.de
sounds very good!
Is that intentionally fixed?
I did not find any hint in the latest changelog so it might be pure coincidence. ;-)

2019-11-06, 00:06:56
Reply #17

HenrikH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
sounds very good!
I did not find any hint in the latest changelog so it might be pure coincidence. ;-)
Yes it was, in the daily build from today. At least the part where the viewport freezes when switching from one view to another (prespective to top view for example). It still freezes for a while when i copy a proxy but i can live with that... for a while :) I think they did write something about doing something about that in the future, but i'm not sure if I understood it right, so don't take my word for it.

2019-11-06, 09:52:26
Reply #18

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
sounds very good!
Yes it was, in the daily build from today. At least the part where the viewport freezes when switching from one view to another (prespective to top view for example). It still freezes for a while when i copy a proxy but i can live with that... for a while :) I think they did write something about doing something about that in the future, but i'm not sure if I understood it right, so don't take my word for it.

You got it exactly right, Henrik and yes, we will fix the other issue in the not-so-distant future. I'm really happy that this daily fixed the biggest proxy issues for you!

2019-11-06, 11:51:24
Reply #19

mte

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.m-te.de
that sounds promising, very good!

2019-11-14, 12:27:53
Reply #20

HenrikH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
And now with the last release everything is fixed! I can clone as many proxys as I want without any lag :)
I'm so happy!!
Thank you Corona Team!
Have a fantastic day :)