Author Topic: ERROR THE ACCOUNT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE  (Read 786 times)

2021-09-16, 08:55:53

3dboomerang

• Active Users
  • Head of 3D
    • View Profile
    • 3DFLOW
"ERROR THE ACCOUNT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO TOO MANY FIELD ATTEMPTS IN A SHORT TIME. TRY AGAIN IN 15 MINUTES, OR CONTACT US."

So this is what I got on my screen this morning, when opening the corona image editor (not even max) to edit some images and send to the client before a meeting.

Just a great way to start the day, looking like an idiot in front of the client, having to cancel the meeting and reschedule because the rendering software decided it's a good idea to block their customers from using the software when there are to many "field attempts" which again, makes no sense to me at all. We work either on the laptop or the workstation, depending on the day, never had an issue.

But today Corona decided to be an extra annoying piece of software.

I can't open the image editor, i cant open corona in max, i cant activate the f-ing software I bought and paid for. Waited 15 minutes, tried, doesn't work. Tried 30 minutes later, doesn't work.

This is rather unforgivable and borderline to sue someone over if there's no grounded reason for initializing such a block for customers while working.

I lost time, I lost face, I lost money. And for what exacly. For a protocol I didn't know was there, don't know why or when this protocol activates, nor do I even understand why this is in place.

Sorry if this is a rant, but it's infuriating when a software screws you over. Espeacialy in front of clients. This needs to be fixed. Not even Adobe is this lame.

2021-09-16, 13:17:59
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi 3dboomerang,

We are really sorry for this experience. It definitely shouldn't have happened.
I can see that you started a support ticket with us and one of our agents is in touch with you - this is always the best idea and guarantees the fastest resolution of the issue.

In case of any issues with accessing your Customer Zone account and/or activating Corona and the related apps, as the first troubleshooting steps please always try:
1. Restraining from any activation for at least 10 minutes (do not activate directly in the GUI, through the Licensing Server, and do not log in at the Customer Zone)
2. Resetting your activation password at https://accounts.corona-renderer.com/account/recover
3. Then activating again using your usual email address and the new password
Note: the new password is used for both accessing the Customer Zone and activating Corona!

Once we are 100% sure what happened in your case, we will do our best to prevent such situations in the future.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us