Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Chaos Cosmos

(1/3) > >>

steppes:
Hi All!

First Is want to say, that I love Corona 8 and that I am very thankful for the Chaos Cosmos. This is very generous to give these assets away for free!

BUT (Isn't there allways a "but"):

I think these assets should be perfect and follow all the rules, that you teached us! There are vegetation models using metallic materials, most plants do not use transparency in petalleaves or leaves, whites are almost far far to bright. And so on.

If you provide "ready to use models", which, as said, is very generous, these models should really be ready to use.

Thanx!

Steppes

johnnyswedish:
Hi Steppes,

I have noticed this as well. Glad you said something. Easy to fix but yes, I agree with you on this :-) John

TomG:
You'll be happy to know that this issue is logged and we will take a look into it :) This is not actually a problem with the "source" of things in Cosmos, but in how they are read into Corona, so it is something we can look into hopefully improving.

steppes:
sounds great! Thanks!

piotrus3333:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2022-06-06, 14:35:10 ---You'll be happy to know that this issue is logged and we will take a look into it :) This is not actually a problem with the "source" of things in Cosmos, but in how they are read into Corona, so it is something we can look into hopefully improving.

--- End quote ---

same issues with Cosmos assets in VRay. considering it’s a freebie - still ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version