Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
[Max] I need help! / Re: Caustics flickering in animation
« Last post by Aram Avetisyan on Today at 21:42:37 »
Thank you.

This is yet another "research" for this topic we will add to the investigations, so thanks for your efforts.
[Max] I need help! / Re: Caustics flickering in animation
« Last post by Norma on Today at 20:48:43 »
Doesn´t seem to improve.
See attachement.

Notes:
Primary: Path Tracing
Secoundary: UHD Cache
Animation (flicker-free)
Precomp: Try to load + append    After render: Save to file

Noise level x frame: 5% + Corona Denoise.

Gallery / Ferrari Collection
« Last post by onb.artdesign on Today at 20:12:09 »
Hello to everyone.
Today I will share with you my Garage with Ferrari collection Project. HDR dome was used as light source and environmental design.
It was designed with Corona 11 and 3d max software.
 I hope you like it.
 If you want to follow me, my Instagram address is https://www.instagram.com/onb.artdesign/
HDR by: magroung.com
Hi,

When IR is running, forest pack objects are not selectable. Is this something that can change?

3ds max 2023 - Corona 11.1
[Max] Feature Requests / Re: AI Post processing
« Last post by James Vella on Today at 19:10:56 »
I was watching a video today about AI in rendering, lots of cool things on the way by the looks of it. (AI at 2:40)

t=154
[Max] I need help! / Re: how to prevent DoF on backdrop picture ?
« Last post by pokoy on Today at 17:48:11 »
I've requested that a looooong time ago as I've ran into it a few times. No solution yet, unfortunately.
I know a lot about children bicycles though.

Heh, I know the feeling.

Thanks again. My PC guy is updating the components list faster than I can keep up with. Please see latest, any red flags? Still a RAM mismatch?
Do not use Enermax, they've been known for issues generation after generation with their liquid AIO and bad fluid. You have two great options from Silverstone for that processor. Just make sure you go with a 360 mm rad.
There just isn't the peoplepower to convert them, it would take much manual intervention and thus delay work on other things, so the solution is just to move them onto Cosmos as they are. After all, we wouldn't be revisiting them in the CML to convert them to Physical either, even if not moving to Cosmos. Any time developing materials would be better spent making new ones, anyway :)

PS - the CML will still be there, initially like today as part of the install, but in the future as a separate manual download and install if you really want it.
[Max] Bug Reporting / Linked objects and Decal
« Last post by aaouviz on Today at 16:14:35 »
I'm sure this must've been reported already but it seems that I cannot apply an exclusive decal application to only a single object which has other objects linked to it.

I doubt it's intended to work this way, so it seems like a bug to me.

Happy to try to reproduce if it's not easily done so by devs.

Corona latest daily. Max 2024.2
I think moving legacy materials from CML to Cosmos without converting them to physical, would be a crime.

Personally I think moving everything to Cosmos in general is a crime. Much prefer the UI of Corona Material Editor (although it is slow!), and importing from Cosmos always seems like a.... fragile process at best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10